Return & Refund Policy
WHAT IS OUR RETURN POLICY?
- Return Window Returns must be shipped back to us within 30 days from the date you your package is delivered.
- Restocking Fee There will be a 20% restocking fee on all returns. (If the fault is ours, Damage, Wrong Product Sent, and so on on there will not be any restocking fee)
- Reason Why Anything purchase at our store a unique custom made product and printed just for you. So there will be a 20% re stocking fee on all products. If you need to make an exchange there will not be a restocking fee.
- Who Is Responsible for Return Label? We will provide a pre-paid label for anything that was damage, miss printed, or defective. For all other cases, return shipping cost are the responsibility of the customer. If you need a return label sent to you please contact us either by phone or email
- Process Returns Once we receive the return please allow 6-10 days business to process you. Returns. All returns will be processed through our inspection department for approval. Please allow 3-5 business days to receive your refund once it is refunded.
We cannot accept customers return or exchanges if any product has been washed, worn, or over 30 days.
- Package Includes Included packing slip with all returns.
- Shipping charges Shipping charges are non-refundable
To return an item:
1. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number, model name, date of purchase and reason for return/exchange. Our customer service team will provide assistance and issue you.
2. Attach our address label on the outside of the shipping carton.
3. Send your item with proof of purchase to our sales office as stated on the address label. (Failure to include the Returns Number (RN#) will result in the package being refused and returned to you.)
4. Once we receive your item we will process it and advise you if there are any problems or further charges, you should allow up to 28 days for this service. We can only refund using your original payment method.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com